How Do You Keep Your Lipstick From Getting On Your Teeth?On 2022-02-23 by Charlotte Munro
We’ve all been there – you’re out with your girls, having a great time, when you suddenly realize that your lipstick is smeared all over your teeth. Talk about embarrassing! But don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Here are some tips and tricks to prevent your lipstick from getting on your teeth in the first place.
Some tips to help prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth
- Use a lip liner. A lip liner will help to keep your lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding area, and it will also help to define your lips and make them look fuller.
- Apply foundation or concealer around your lips. This will help to create a barrier between your lipstick and your teeth.
- Use a lip brush to apply your lipstick. This will help to ensure that your lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn’t get on your teeth.
- Avoid dark shades of lipstick. Dark shades of lipstick are more likely to stain your teeth than light shades.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water will help to keep your lips hydrated and help to prevent your lipstick from drying out and cracking.
- Use a lip balm. A lip balm will help to keep your lips moisturized and can also help to prevent lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding area.
- Keep your teeth clean. Brushing your teeth regularly will help to keep them free of plaque and bacteria, which can cause lipstick to stain.
- Use a whitening toothpaste. A whitening toothpaste can help to remove any existing stains on your teeth and make them look brighter.
- See a dentist. If you have persistent problems with lipstick staining your teeth, see a dentist for professional advice and treatment.
- Avoid eating or drinking. Eating or drinking can cause your lipstick to smudge and get on your teeth. Try to avoid doing either of these things while wearing lipstick.
By following these tips, you can help to prevent your lipstick from getting on your teeth and embarrassing you in public. So go out there and enjoy your girls’ night out, without having to worry about your lipstick!