Beautiful weddings are all over the internet, and with Pinterest being the main planning resource for couples, it's easy to get lost in the sea of floral arches, backless gowns and chair sashes. My wedding styling services are for couples that want a beautifully designed wedding but one that also encompasses everything important about you. Perhaps you need some guidance on where to start, how to find the perfect suppliers, or if you simply don't have time to organise everything yourself, I can help.
Combining my own styling experience with your vision of your wedding I can help you create a wedding that is unique, beautiful, and truly you. With carefully designed details, wow factor elements and your personalities taken into account, your wedding can be the beautiful day you have always imagined.
Wedding Styling and Design Package
What my styling services include:
- An initial 2 hour meeting to discuss you and your wedding, your vision, and at what point you are in your planning. If you are right at the beginning don't worry, I am happy to help with everything including the initial details such as colour palettes and venue sourcing.
- During the meeting we will go through each aspect of your wedding, developing key ideas and pin pointing wow factors, and I will help you design every visual aspect of your big day. The meeting will usually include the bouncing of ideas, colour palettes, and TONS of inspiration, plus the odd cup of tea and piece of cake here and there!
- After our meeting I take on board everything we have discussed and create a personal Pinterest board for you with everything you envision for your day, plus a concise final mood-board with key details and words to send to your suppliers so that they can easily see exactly what you need.
- Once this is finalised I will produce a list of recommended suppliers that I think will be a perfect fit for you. I work with hundreds of wedding suppliers every year and will be able to recommend the best businesses and products for every element of your day within your budget.
- From there I can liaise with your suppliers, help source design items and even create pieces for you. From helping design stationery to working with your florist to create the perfect centre pieces, I'm with you every step of the way, taking the stress out of wedding design so that you can focus on your family, the logistics of your day and that all important table plan!
- Throughout the process I will be on hand via email or phone to keep up to date with how your wedding planning is going and discuss on the day logistics.
- On the big day I will arrive usually at the same time as the florist, and will be on hand to dress the tables, the aisle and everything in between to make sure your day is styled exactly how you envisioned. Once your wedding is fully styled I will leave you to enjoy every aspect of your big day, safe in the knowledge that is it beautiful, and most importantly, YOU.
Prices start at £1200 and are typically between 6 and 8% of the overall cost of the wedding
Full Wedding Planning & Co-ordination
If you are short for time or would like someone to take care of the whole of your planning journey, I also offer full wedding planning services. This includes liaising directly with suppliers to get quotes, managing the RSVP'S, creating tables plans and handling all of the wed-min, as well as wedding design and styling. I will be on hand throughout your wedding journey, to take away the stress so that you enjoy your big day in style, stress-free.
Prices for full wedding planning are typically equal to 12% of the overall cost of the wedding.
For more information on this additional service get in touch.
My work has been featured in Magazines such as Wedding Magazine & Wedding Flowers Magazine, and I'm proud to be a preferred supplier of Bijou Wedding Venues
Botleys Mansion | Cain Manor | Notley Abbey | Silchester House