Wedding Styling, Planning & Venue Search Services
Beautiful weddings are all over the internet, and with Pinterest being the main planning resource for couples, it's easy to get lost in the sea of floral arches, backless gowns and chair sashes. My wedding styling services are for couples that want a beautifully designed wedding but one that also encompasses everything important about you. Perhaps you need some guidance on where to start, how to find the perfect suppliers, or if you simply don't have time to organise everything yourself, I can help.
Combining my extensive experience with your vision of your wedding I can help you create a wedding that is unique, beautiful, and truly you. With carefully designed details, wow factor elements and your personalities taken into account, your wedding can be the beautiful day you have always imagined.
Wedding Styling and Design Package
What my styling services include:
- An initial 1 hour meeting to discuss you and your wedding, your budget, your vision and how we can help you bring your wedding dreams to life!
- During the meeting we will go through each aspect of your wedding, developing key ideas and pin pointing wow factors, and I will help you design every visual aspect of your big day. The meeting will usually include the bouncing of ideas, colour palettes, and TONS of inspiration, plus the odd cup of tea and piece of cake here and there! Initial consultations are free of charge and there is no obligation to book at this point.
- After our meeting I take on board everything we have discussed and will create a personal Pinterest board for you with everything you envision for your day for you to view.
- Once you have booked your wedding styling with us I will then create a concise final mood-board with key details and words to send to your suppliers so that they can easily see exactly what you need.
- When this is finalised I will produce a list of recommended suppliers that I think will be a perfect fit for you. I work with hundreds of wedding suppliers every year and will be able to recommend the best businesses and products for every element of your day within your budget.
- From there I can liaise with your suppliers, help source design items and even create pieces for you. From helping design stationery to working with your florist to create the perfect centre pieces, I'm with you every step of the way. If required I can also attend design consultations with you to your suppliers, and visit the venue with you to walk through our design ideas. My aim is to take the stress out of wedding planning so that you can focus on your family, the logistics of your day and that all important table plan!
- Throughout the process I will be on hand via email or phone with regular scheduled updates.
- On the big day I will arrive as early as I'm needed, and will be on hand to direct suppliers, dress the tables, the aisle and everything in between to make sure your day is styled exactly how you envisioned. Once your wedding is fully styled I will leave you to enjoy every aspect of your day, safe in the knowledge that everything looks beautiful!
Wedding Styling prices start at £1600 and are typically between 6 and 8% of the overall cost of the wedding. Book an initial consultation to discuss your needs today.
Full Wedding Planning & Co-ordination
If you are short for time or would like someone to take care of the whole of your planning journey, I also offer full wedding planning services. This includes liaising directly with suppliers to get quotes, managing the RSVP'S, creating tables plans and handling all of the wed-min, as well as wedding design and styling. I will be on hand throughout your wedding journey, to take away the stress so that you enjoy your big day in style, stress-free.
Prices for full wedding planning start at £2500 are typically equal to 12% of the overall cost of the wedding. Get in touch today to start your wedding planning journey.
Wedding Venue Sourcing
If you are right at the beginning of your wedding planning and are struggling to find the perfect venue to begin your wedding journey with I can help. Perhaps you have very specific requirements such as a very large guest list, or an outdoor ceremony space, and can't find somewhere that's ticks all the boxes. I have worked with lots of venues from Blenheim Palace to the Royal Society of Arts, (once even a wildlife centre!) and have the knowledge and resources to find the perfect venue for you.
Prices start from £350 for venue sourcing, to enquire drop me an email at email@example.com
My work has been featured in publications such as Wedding Magazine & Wedding Flowers Magazine, and I'm proud to be a preferred supplier of Bijou Wedding Venues
Botleys Mansion | Cain Manor | Notley Abbey | Silchester House