Bridal Styling & Personal Shopping
This service is best for brides who:
- Are looking for something different, who want to look absolutely sensational on their wedding day whilst staying true to themselves. Perhaps you are looking for a dress that lives outside the box, or maybe not even a dress at all!
- Live busy lives! For brides who are time-short and want to find their dress with as little stress as possible, I can arrange all the appointments so you don't have to spend precious time organising and researching boutiques that fit your personality and vision.
- Have no clue where to start. If the thought of wedding dress shopping completely terrifies you, then take the stress and nerves away with an experienced stylist on hand, who can help you evade all the dress-disaster zones and find the style that is perfect for you, without 101 dress shop appointments!
Wedding Dress Style Consultation
We start with an initial conversation to discuss what you are looking for out of your personal shopping experience, covering any style preferences, your wedding day, colour scheme, themes, religious considerations.
From there I will come away with a good view of you and your big day, and can begin to put together some ideas and styles that I think would be best for you to start with. I will then contact you to go over these ideas and will advise on the bridal boutiques and accessory designers that I think are a perfect match to you.
Style Consultations cost £120 and usually last around 2 hours, with a 30-45 minute follow-up phone call a few days later to discuss your style file. I am happy to meet you in Central London, or for an additional travel fee can come to you.
Personal Shopping Experience
This package includes everything mentioned in the style consultation, with the added benefit of having me along at the appointments to be with you through every dress you try on. Usually this would take place on one day, where I will book 3-4 appointments for you at your personally selected bridal boutiques, with a break for lunch in between.
I will be there to help you navigate through the bridal boutiques and to help select dresses that match your style and shape. I will also offer genuine, unbiased opinions on each gown and will take notes on each one with your thoughts and preferences, which we can use to review at the end of the day. On visits to the bridal boutiques I work for you, and will give advice based on what suits you, not the boutique!
Each boutique we visit I will have previously spoken to, to make sure they have exactly the styles you are looking for. I will also make sure to note any special requirements, ordering times, alteration costs etc, and will include all these in my notes which you will receive at the end of the session.
During the day we will take a break for lunch, and can use this time to discuss how the first appointments went, if you have narrowed down a style and what you would like to specifically look for at the following appointments.
Prices for this package start from £350.00 for up to 7 hours on the day and includes a light lunch.
If during our initial consultation you decide you would also like to me to source accessories, I have a large book of designers whom I can recommend. I am also able to borrow pieces from select designers and can bring them along on the day of appointments for you to try with each gown. Accessory options include:
- Headpieces: Tiaras, combs, clips, flower crowns etc
- Jewellery: Earrings. necklaces, bracelets etc
I can also take care of all travel arrangements for the day, please contact for more information and pricing.